- What is IVF with egg donation?/Legality
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF FAQ - What is in vitro fertiliation?
- Egg collection procedure
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- What is Natural Cycle IVF with ICSI?
- What is intrauterine insemination (iui)?
- What is IVF with sperm donation?
- What is sperm freezing?
- Mini-cycle IVF
- IVF with Assisted Hatching
- IVF with In Vitro Maturation (IVM)
- Embryo Freezing
- Why should I travel to Turkey for IVF?
- Can I continue IVF treatment if I have swine flu?
- Which IVF method is right for me?
- How much does IVF in Turkey cost?
- What are my chances of success from IVF?
- What are the complications associated with IVF?
- Will my age affect the success rate for my IVF treatment?
- What options do I have if IVF is unsuccessful?
- What is the maximum number of times I can repeat an IVF treatment?
- What symptoms are normal after egg collection procedures?
- What causes male factor infertility?
- What causes female factor infertility?
- What tests are needed before IVF treatment?
- Fertility clinics in Turkey - Success Rates
- Are there restrictions for me during IVF treatment?
- What is ICSI?
- What is the difference between embryo transfer and blastocyst transfer?
- When can I take a pregnancy test?
- What is PESA?
- What are the legal issues of IVF in Turkey?
- Should pregnant/women trying to conceive have the swine flu vaccine?
- Does swine flu cause miscarriage?
- What is ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)?
- Do fertility drugs cause side effects?
- How does weight & diet affect fertility?
- Swine flu risk in Turkey
- How many embryos can I transfer?
- How long is an IVF cycle?
- Gender Selection
- IVF Clinics
- Add Your Clinic
- Get a Quote
What tests are needed before IVF treatment?
Couples hoping that in vitro fertilization can help them overcome infertility and successfully conceive must undergo tests to determine the cause of their infertility and to check their eligibility for various treatment methods.
Compulsory tests for pre-screening prior to IVF treatments are listed below:
Female Fertility and HealthTests before IVF treatment:* Pelvic Ultrasound* Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) or hysteroscopy to examine the uterine lining.* Pap-smear* Blood tests FSH and estradiol (estrogen) levels Rubella test HIV HTLV I & II Hepatitis B surface antigen Hepatitis C
Male Fertility and Health Tests before IVF treatment:
* Semen Analysis
* HTLV I & II
* Hepatitis B surface antigen
Note: Additional tests are required if donor sperm will be used.
For more information, contact a clinic and get a free quote.
Get a Quote
Copyright © 2012 MedSTAR, LLC. All Rights Reserved. http://www.ivfinturkey.co.uk/ Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A